Adding Twitter Feed to glide app

Great. thank you for Fast.io That will be helpful in future.

What’s the difference between Netlify and Fast.io?

1 Like

Netify Drop will host a static website for you via drag-and-drop of a folder w/ index.html. Fast.io lets you host this html file in Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon, etc.

2 Likes

I’m doing this with Instagram feeds. I use Elfsight to create the html code, then place it in an html element on an empty Clickfunnels page and paste that page link into my Webview component. No Zapier needed. I already use Clickfunnels regularly so it was an easy solution, and you get real-time feeds. Elfsight lets me customize the feed so I can control how much of the username/likes/comments/etc I want to show. I can also let it follow a hashtag or a list of accounts. I’m having fun playing with this.

Oh, the other thing I love about Elfsight is that it has a visitor counter which counts visits to a web page. I tested this by installing it on my app and then turning visibility off, and it seems to be keeping a good tab on how many times I visit that page, which is the start of giving me some stats when I go live with this app.
You can see these features atm on a pro app that I haven’t loaded yet - so they will be there for a couple of days - been just testing these over the last few days so it isn’t any more than that. Link: sharex39.com

4 Likes