Adding New Glide Tables is such a difficult job

i have a big app, data and rows and computed columns

its soo hard to add new glide tables or even syn with available ones. created tables disappear all the time. Many times the create table doesnt even create a table. Many times a table is created and disappears while I am entering data into it.

i’ve just created 7 tables in the aim of adding a simple 2 rows, 2 columns table for a choice component.
I can’t see where they have gone, probably most have been created in Glide, maybe with default Glide names, maybe with the names i’ve given them… they don’t appear in the app. I can see some from other apps and can link them (its clear they have a 1 next to them meaning they are linked to the app i created them from) but they are not there …

I’ve seen this from time to time, but mainly with very large Apps. I’m not sure there is anything that can be done on the user side, it might be that your App is just getting too large. Best advice I can offer is to log a support ticket - it’s possible that Glide support might be able to help.

1 Like

With all love to Glide and the support team, I don’t like sending a support ticket. I’d never do it unless its a huge issue that prevents me from any further work on the app. I strongly feel support tickets are a waste of my time and hope energy. Its way easier to reach out to the community or completely try other ways around issues.

I get it. I guess what I’m saying is that I doubt that you’ll find a solution to this particular issue in the Community. But maybe I’m wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @Darren_Murphy
i think i will try first to create this table during a time no users are using the app or maybe on a different app and sync it back to the app i need it in.