🆕 Actions! ⚡⚡⚡

Yup ! I think a bug on my end.

Looks like show notifications, navigate to tab, go back, have all been added! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Ah, I see. That component isn’t supposed to have associated actions yet :wink:

1 Like

Yet?!

1 Like

Ah now I get the logic ! Thank you.

1 Like

STOPWATCH!! IT’S HERE!!

WOOHOO!!

Stopwatch in staging!

1 Like

Hello
If there is an Action Add Row, I would like to have an Action Delete Row.
So it would be possible to do Cascade Delete.
Example:
If I have an Event sheet linked to another Speaker sheet. When I delete an Event, I would like to delete the list of speakers.

4 Likes

+1

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Having fun with notifications. Making it pop up every where lol

The navigation is coolest of them all. Create multiple increments and have a home tab of tabs.

2 Likes

Hello,
I created a Delete item with the Define Column function. there is just one problem with updating the list, it takes over 20 seconds to refresh !!

1 Like

Nice use of the stopwatch widget to show lag time :wink:. Last I heard, @Antonio is aware of the lag with the set column/add rows and is actively working on a fix.

1 Like

@Manu.n, that would be perfect , I support the request !!!

1 Like

Hey @Mark is it possible to the clear column action work with all rows at one?

The use case is a store where we have a increment button that writes to the amount column. The user chooses several item, then send them to the checkout. The button is set to add new rows to a different sheet. The “clear column” action added to the set row button is intended to clear all the column but at the moment it only clear the very first row. So if the user does not pick the first item the action does not work at all.

I noticed there is a :white_check_mark: item for the Row selection, I am wondering if that could be made to also say “All Rows” or let us have a filter in it.

Or has anyone figured out how to make it delete all rows at one? I have tried use the filter but somehow it makes my button disappear altogether.

@Robert_Petitto any thought?

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

The Clear Column is actually the one action I haven’t played with yet. I’ll get back to you.

EDIT: Looks like eventually they’ll have support for this in the “Rows” dropdown. I bet they’re playing it safe by only allowing “This item”. Perhaps “All Rows” or even a particular sheet>column will be in the future?

1 Like

Hello,
Uhm the StopWatch component does not work correctly, it turns 2 times too fast !!

Awesome! That sounds good!

So…to modify already set actions we have to begin again the process. For instance , if we want to show a thank you notification after filling a form , the whole form designing has to be rebuilt. Same with link to screen.
Would be good to keep actual action design when adding a 2nd action to an existing one.

Would be also ok to have conditions in-between actions, not only in the beginning.

4 Likes

Agree with this. I want to direct the user to a specific tab after form submission, is this currently possible?

2 Likes

I was playing around with this and I saw what @Robert_Petitto mentioned above. If you add a navigate to to a show form action, the system takes you straight to that tab but it doesn’t open the form. The form is opened when you go back to the tab where you have it.

It works well if you use a add row action combined with the navigate to action.

1 Like