🚀 Actions on FORM SUBMISSION!

Hey guys, awesome stuff, but one issue:
I cannot run 2 different actions on submit if the forms are linked to the same source data.

Scenario:
Need multiple ways to capture dates (events, deadlines, holidays, etc.)
Each has their own set of details & therefore separate forms. I figured I can just link all of them to a single data source, with the submit action set to their respective labels using “set column value”.
But surprise, surprise, if I change the label from “event” to “deadlines”, it adds the same value for all!

Am I missing something?
Thanks!

Sounds like you’re using the same form (or the add button on a list view). If you’re willing to convert that to a details screen you can add a “Show form” action and configure the same form but with different “on submit” actions.

Ahh! Great idea. Thanks!

Let us know if you need more help. Some screenshots and videos might be better for us to know how to debug it for you. Hope you enjoy your time with this community!

Nope, thanks much!
Works like a charm. Notes for others facing the same:
Like @ThinhDinh guessed, I did use the default ‘+’ on the top of the screen.
Solved by using a button on the swipe or detail views and using the ‘show form’ action on it.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I reached to this topic to solve my problem(send my location via SMS) but there is no movie anymore. The duration of the movie is 0:00. Can everyone see the movie now?

Just fixed that for you. Please check again and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much!!

1 Like