I provided insufficient detail in my initial post, the below is a wish list and I’m still trying to understand the limitations of what is possible to achieve. If certain features are not “possible”, I would fall back to a simpler setup.
- Properties have various rooms types, each with its own specific quantity, pricing and availability
- Rooms can be both private (book entire room) or shared (book x/y beds of one room)
- Room quantity/availability are interlinked (but different price), e.g. a double/ room for single use
- Users can book multiple rooms at once, with pricing calculated and displayed accordingly
- Availability is blocked across date ranges, not only on one single day/date.
- Admin can manage availability and rates across single dates and date ranges.
Basically a booking form akin to what you would find on bookingdotcom and the likes.
@shchc thanks for suggesting your template. I had a look at the store earlier but couldn’t find an existing template that fits those needs.
@Uzo is this something you can imagine to create?