A comprehensive city district app

Hi! I’m new in the forums but have been using Glide since May. I wanted to show you guys the app I made for the city district Laajasalo in Helsinki, Finland.

The app laajasalo.app features all the area’s sights and trekking destinations, services, general info about the area, and of course a daily events and activities listing which I update both manually and automatically with the help of Parabola through the city’s events database.

I also use Parabola to automatically scrape and then in the app show daily water temperature of the area – Laajasalo being Helsinki’s biggest island with 25 km of coast line :slight_smile:

Let me know what you guys think! (sorry it’s in Finnish only :confused:)

7 Likes

Very beautiful app, you’ve taken advantage of so many native capabilities of Glide and it shows how powerful Glide is! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks, Deena! Glide is very powerful! :100:

1 Like

Hey @Teppo

Thanks for sharing your app. Nice job!

This is a pure example of what an open app is, with public and useful information.

I suggest you can personalice your link components

And get amigable labels for your links in Link Layout Options… :wink:

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the feedback, darder! Made changes right away! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very clean App. That’s really nice.

1 Like

Just one extra thing, I believe you can webview a Form link. Can you try that and let us know?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s great!

3 Likes

Clean and easy to navigate!

3 Likes

Looks great. I would maybe allow for the long paragraphs to have more option and showing 3-4 rows. That way you can show more in the screen on first view

2 Likes