Wiz'z spin on uber eats - xuber eats - the clone

:rofl::joy::blush: glad you took a break !!! You deserve it. Beautiful location !

1 Like

Thank you. Hoping to do a lot more of it this summer, since most activities have been cancelled.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, Iā€™m a beginner, I bought the xuber eats template and I need to start over and I donā€™t know how to do it, can you help me, thanks

You should be able to download it again if you want to start over.

1 Like

I appreciate your prompt response, I donā€™t know where to download it again

I assume you just go back to the template store where you bought it and download it again. Since you already purchased it, you shouldnā€™t have to purchase it again.

I do that but it takes me to the payment page

Iā€™ve never purchased a template so I canā€™t say for sure. Maybe somebody else can chime in, but itā€™s my assumption that you wonā€™t be charged again.

1 Like

Perfect!
Thanks a lot!
What is the difference with the PRO?
THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to defer to @Wiz.Wazeer for that answer.

Iā€™m assuming it has some more advanced features. You might be able to compare the two and see whatā€™s different in the template preview.

2 Likes

When I bought the template I did not know about the existence of the PRO, thank you for your attention :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @Jeff_Hager! &, @i_Digital for purchasing xubereats . As you have already purchased it you can make as many copies as you like. Please contact support team if you are being asked to pay again. Itā€™s most probably a glitch or something. If you need help with setting it up, feel free to contact me (webwizwazeer@gmai.com). The PRO is a more advanced version with countdown timer, distance between restaurant and customer, etc, You can check out the details hereā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Wiz, your work sound great! Iā€™m having trouble opening the xubereats link? Would love to have a look.

Thanks

Wiz,

I tested this out as I know someone looking for a delivery app for their business, but every time I try to add something to the cart it gives an error.

1 Like

Is that the one in the template store?

Yes. Thatā€™s the one.

1 Like

Thank you.

This one Xuber Eats app template ā€¢ Glide

Oh okayā€¦here is my copy which you can test. https://xubereats-standard.glideapp.io/

Please note this was built a long time ago. There is a pro version of this in the store. If the end user is not too familiar with Glide, I would not recommend PRO.

If this one will do the job, let me know when purchased, and I will give you my copy.

Hello Wiz. How do you handle the payment for delivery drivers. Do you use Stripe Connect?