Wine & Glide Fall 2021 (Glide Research Show-and-tell)

Chief Lego Strategist :+1:

7 Likes

Just watched it. Wow.
GPT-3: like an architect/interior designer who offers courtesy first contact consultancy with a few ā€œimprovisedā€ sketches - that would usually require hours of work.
= so collaborative, ā€œface-to-faceā€-like customer experience
:slightly_smiling_face:Should you add a Contact Face / Architect, it would be friendlier and more engaging.
Especially spiced up with reactions (question marks, hesitation, fear) to ā€œmoderate & encourageā€ customerā€™s feedback & empathy (help us help you, give me/yourself a chance) to the results at each step.
Youā€™re giving users this priceless feeling of control, powerful, ego boost, wish granter, dream maker. Developers and Management will need to rethink how to show their value.
Besides, I remember my 1st beta test as mere intern of ā€œnatural language search engineā€ with SPIRIT, back in 1994 to match with OCR. Such a long way since.

True/False: love the ā€œmaze-likeā€ simple representation. Iā€™m considering using this instead of user flows. Faster to write. Easy to understand. The ā€œaligator lavaā€ :joy::volcano:.
But, instead of IF THEN ELSE, I mostly prefer CASE LOGIC, more human, less IT, and more readable & maintainable.

Mark II: Enjoy your Team Member Search for your next brand new shiny badass ā€œMark IIā€ @Mark
Collapsible Sections (as seen in Animals app) & Tabs in UI: would love to see that in Glide components for more organized layouts
Thanks Team Glide. Cheers! :wine_glass::cherry_blossom:

A ā€œTony Stark armurā€ :shield: :mechanical_arm::grin:

1 Like

Is there any development to use GPT3 on GlideApps?