Weekly Webinar for New Glide Users

We’re going to be starting a regular webinar for new Glide users. If you are new to Glide and want to come and learn the basics & ask us questions – sign up to one of the events below.

If you know anyone that could benefit from this, please share the links.

We’ll be adding more of these in the NY.

16 Likes

Excellent!
One question - will this basically be the same set of topics each time, or will each one be different?
If the latter, it would be really useful to know whats on the agenda, so folks can decide whether or not to attend.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but when I try to add to my Google calendar, it shows the correct timezone, but the wrong time. I’m in CST, so I expected 12:00 to 12:30. Just so everyone is aware to double check the times when they add it to their calendar.

1 Like

Yea… It’s a new Event tool we’re using. I’ll work out what’s happening. Will change the above links to just YT links for now.

Thanks Jeff

1 Like

Likely the same set of topics - this is for totally or very new users of Glide.

1 Like

Great initiative @JackVaughan, will hopefully address common questions asked on this forum and you never know we can all learn something new.

2 Likes

I wanna go too but I’ll let other people with less glnowledge (glide+knowledge=glnowledge) go first. Hope it goes well!

glnowledge
/gluh · na · lij/

1. Glide knowledge
  2. Glue knowledge :joy:
4 Likes

It’s hosted on youtube, so I assume there is no participant limit???

Oh, I must’ve missed that part. I thought it was gonna be on zoom. Hooray!

1 Like

@JackVaughan Wow, nice name
‘The weekly fireside’
Sounds spooky! And interesting

1 Like

It would be great if you can stagger the start times to the afternoon on alternate Webinars so us from other timezones can join in too.

Thanks

2 Likes

+1 for that idea. 2am for me :sob:

1 Like

I believe the webinar will be available 24/7 after that point - it’s hosted on YouTube

1 Like

oh yeah, good point :joy:

Actually, I’m not sure if they’ll delete it the second after it ends. @JackVaughan how long do you plan to keep the video up?

I don’t know if we’re planning on making these available afterward – seeing as we’re doing them every week. I hear you about the timezone. We’ll try and get something in place.

2 Likes

This is an excellent initiative.

Easier for us to onboard new users too.

2 Likes