User Profile in a Timesheet App

Check out this template — https://www.glideapps.com/templates/2B8UAHpyanKi1oxxOHD1-template

It’s what I call the “basic” version, but I built another advanced version with support for multiple positions and multiple departments (for my organization, a doctor could work in multiple departments, so I needed the ability for several choice components). Each choice is then used to check for previous submissions of the same job+department combination and prevents the user from submitting a time sheet for the same pay period twice for the same job+dept combo.

The time sheet itself only shows the user jobs and departments they’ve added to their profile.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can discuss further. The advanced version isn’t in the template store because the highest available price choice is $99 and I felt the work that went into the advanced app was worth more so I haven’t submitted it as a template (yet).

I also spoke a bit about how I did this in my app here: 🙋‍♀️ User Profile columns in conditions and columns

1 Like