My app’s URL: https://cewerknemers.glideapp.io/
Hi there GlideApps,
First of all: thanks for making this AWESOME no-code platform. I’m super impressed with the ability of creating an app based on a spreadsheet so quickly.
The issue I have is as follows:
What the app is supposed to do is:
- user get access by having their emailaddress in users tab of Gsheet (we have enabled sign in with Google. We have upgraded to the pro version.)
- users fill in simple fields and users add picture of a work-related document (with image picker)
- users are able to view only their own data (this is done through row owner connected to e-mail addresses column)
- backend users can view all data, so all rows regardless of row owner. and use this data by looking at the Gsheet
So first everything seems fine, but after some fiddling and testing and deleting some testing rows in Gsheets, an issue or bug appears.
- user adds data
- data shows up correctly in Gsheet
- data shows up twice in ‘data’ tab in Glide editor
- data shows up twice in user-app
I’ve already recreated the app in a new app. At first everything was fine, but after deleting some rows (I think) the issue popped up again.
Screenshot of data tab in glide:
Screenshot of Gsheet (not that the data is not double here):
New users can only post one image in topic, so I’ll post this image later…
Is this a bug that needs squashing or is this a config-error on our side?
Any help is greatly appreciated