URGENT! Editing cells filled by arrayformula

I’m developing an travel app where the users will be able to create their own travel plans by picking atractions, experiences and restaurants from some lists. Each list is in a specific table on my spreadsheet and, when the user mark an item to add it in the travel plan, an arrayformula take all the information about this item and fill the “Travel Plan” table, that gather information from all the other tables in a agenda view.

My problem is that the user has to be able to edit all the information on the “Travel Plan” table, but when he does that the arrayformula breaks. The arrayformula doesn’t allow a custom edition in a cell that is in its range.

What can I do to solve it???

1 Like

This is not a bug.

You cannot edit the results of an ARRAYFORMULA. You will have to find a way to let the user edit the source cells.

1 Like

Hi, David! Thank you for your answer!
Do you know can I have a agenda view where I display the information from the “Travel Plan” table, but when the user clic on a item to edit it he goes to the source table?

I think you can use the action text with an action that links to a screen where you can let the user edit that information in the source sheet.

1 Like

@Sarah_Esteves are you getting your users to sign into the app at any stage?

hi, Wiz! yes, I am

1 Like

The solution I found was to put everything in the same table and add a column that categorize each row. In the app, I set a filter for the itens according to this column, so on each page I just display itens that was originally in that page specific table.

1 Like