UI help

Hi gliders,

I need to create a UI to input measurements and info about doors for a local business. They are currently using a printed sheet like the one I attached.

What would be the best way to implement good UI for this use case? I tried multiple ways with containers with a screenshot on the left and inputs on the right but there is too many inputs and it looks weird. I also tried using action row buttons with a new slide in screen for every measurements (see attached screenshot) but it feels unoptimal. Is there any way to replicate their current sheet layout using Glide?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

:man_shrugging:

Hi, I thought about doing it this way but every cell is data that’s supposed to be on a single row.

Every cell is data about ONE door. Also some cells are numbers, other are text, other would be choices.

Using the data grid component means having multiple rows for every cell.

Can you use data grid another way?

To get multiple rows onto a one row table you could use a bunch of single value columns. Or a joined list… the data grid would be a helper table with user specific columns to hold the inputs

I’m not really sure how I’d enter the data just thought it looked really similar

I’m gonna have a look at this. Thanks for the help!

1 Like