Tutorial completo de cómo hacer apps con Glide

Do you speak Spanish? If you do, entonces te recomiendo este nuevo tutorial de cómo hacer apps móviles sin programar con Glide → VER AQUI

En este tutorial cubro todo los fundamentos de cómo hacer aplicaciones sin código usando Glide.

En poco más de media hora aprenderéis muchas cosas como:

• Qué es Glide?
  • Cómo crear tu app con una hoja de cálculo de Google
  • Cómo publicar tu app en Internet
  • Las diferencias entre aplicaciones nativas vs Aplicaciones Glide
  • Tres maneras de ganar dinero haciendo apps con Glide
  • Cómo funciona la base de datos de Glide
  • Cómo personalizar los componentes de cada pantalla en tu app
  • Cómo añadir un botón de compra y aceptar pagos con Stripe
  • Cómo añadir el carrito de compra a tu app
  • Cómo juntar tablas de datos para crear categorías de productos (por medio de Columnas de relación en Glide)
  • Cómo añadir nuevos productos a tu tienda desde la hoja de cálculo
  • Cómo añadir nuevos productos directamente a través del app usando formularios
  • Cómo modificar los formularios de entrada de datos
  • Cómo añadir usuarios para administrar los contenidos de tu app
  • Cómo controlar la visibilidad de componentes en base a qué usuario haya iniciado la sesión
  • Cómo usar “Acciones” añadir un contador de clics para monitorizar qué productos son los más populares

Una advertencia. Este es un tutorial my completo y detallado y lo explico todo como una moto a 200 km/h.

O sea, que tendréis que parar el vídeo y echar para atrás varias veces para enteraros de todo.

Lo bueno, es que después de ver y entender el tutorial, sabréis todo lo necesario para empezar ha hacer vuestras propias apps desde zero.

Espero que os guste y que aprendáis mucho.

Lo podéis empezar a ver → AQUI

6 Likes

Excelente. Muchísimas gracias

1 Like

Un tutorías muy interesante. Si quisiéramos tener vídeos en lugar de imágenes en las tablas, podrías decirme la manera de mostrarlos? Subo vídeos como vídeo, texto, o url pero no se muestran. Aparece el visor pero sin imagen.

Can you describe what “videos in the tables” mean? What components are you using? Are you able to provide some screenshots?

Nevertheless, this was a very old tutorial from Grumo using Classic Apps. The product will be sunset sometime in the future, so I would advise using the new Glide Apps if you haven’t done so already.

[quote=“ThinhDinh, post:4, topic:26416, full:true”]
Can you describe what “videos in the tables” mean? What components are you using? Are you able to provide some screenshots?

OK. Thank you for answering, I have looked for the solution everywhere and I did not find it. Maybe it’s so easy that there are no questions about it. I am making an App for a modelling agency in which in the databases (in the Google calc sheets) there is one to register the models and in another where images and videos are recorded through forms in Glide). Well, the images are seen but the videos are not) I tried creating columns of different types but nothing. In theory, models will have to upload their own videos)

Why are there some 0 values in some of your video columns?

The url application has changed to 0. I don’t know why

That might be a reason why the videos didn’t work. I would suggest using the “Find uses” feature to check for any flows that can be writing a 0 to that column.

Are you using a file picker pointing to that column? I think yes?

If I paste a link as text in the YouTube table, it does work, but if it is an mpg4, no. And if I upload the YouTube video through the upload image component either.

You can have a text entry component if you want to paste a link, and a file picker when you want to upload a file.

I understand that this is difficult to solve like this. Let’s see, I need an actor to have a means to upload his videos, not copy and paste the url but to upload it by uploading the image and then the video component allows me to visualise it. Exactly the same as it is done with an image or a document that does work without problems. Perhaps, when I’m using the Spanish-English translator, I’m not expressing myself well. And thank you very much for your attention

If you need the user to upload it, just use a file picker.

I’m clear about that, that’s how I’ve done it, the problem is that videos can’t be shown. PDF documents or images do, but not a video

It seems that I already know what the problem is. Formats such as mpg4 or mov do not accept them. Thank you for your time.

Do you mean mpeg-4 or mp4? Is your app not letting you upload those using a file picker?

Te type: MPEG