Trebuchet Method đź”—

21 Likes

Thank you for sharing. This will help a lot in many of the projects I am working on.

2 Likes

Você é um mago! Your contribution to the development of this method (especially the “REMOVAL” of items in the list) is the real magic.

4 Likes

lol

You’re welcome man! Feel free for asking any question you have

1 Like

Thanks for sharing bro!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing nice one :clap:

1 Like

Always great to learn from you Lucas!!!

1 Like

Interesting, thanks :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve been MIA too long, this method is siiiickk :fire:

1 Like

Thanks @Lisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you inspired that!

1 Like

Lucas, its cool! But can you make and share with us some copyable app with example to look how it works?

1. I find out how to add new items to this many relation, how to remove all items. But how to remove one item from relation?
  2. In case of cart its not clear how to collect in relation not just list of products but also Cost. Because you need product-cost pair.
1 Like

Actually I already have in the description of this video

But to answer all your questions I’ll record some tutorial videos teaching how to implement the trebuchet method

1 Like

:mage:‍♂O mago @Lucas_Pires helped me yesterday to finalize the logic for my Group Chat functionality:

5 Likes

@Robert_Petitto Will this version be available in the store?

Eventually! I built this concept for a client to make sure it works as intended. I’ll soon update my Group Chat Template with this new functionality, so if you’ve already purchased it, you can simply redownload.

3 Likes

Thanks @Lucas_Pires for sharing. I have stumbled upon the same problem but I had a less elegant solution.
I like to see that you are also one of the programmers of Glide that try to have a minimalist programming, that has been on my mind for quite some time now. I am always trying to find elegant answer to a problem with minimum of rows, sheets and column too but not always have the optimized solution.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Marc-Olivier! And yeah, less is more :grin:

2 Likes