This is me!

I thought I would introduce myself as I have been actively using Glideapps for a whole 2 weeks now!
Firstly I love it! I fit the bill in being a total non-programmer but am reasonably handy at spreadsheets and have a logical brain.
I’m an interior photographer and videographer by trade (www.harbourviewphotography.com) but my background is in continuous improvement and systems so I enjoy doing things that improve my and others workflows.
I’m based on the south coast of England (Poole to be exact!).
I have created my first ‘fully functioning’ app (myjobs.glideapp.io) which is an app for tracking photography shoots (or any type of job really) through their lifecycle.
I have to say that 2-way calendar sync would be soooo useful as I’m struggling to work with UTC/Zulu and different timezones of app users and having a button to download an ical event doesn’t really cut it in this day and age!
I also compete in dinghy racing and also do commissioned photography for sailing events so am looking at an app that event organisers can use as a dedicated event app.

I am sure other app ideas will come to me!

Thanks to a number of you who have already helped me out on here resolving some of my newbee questions.

3 Likes