šŸ’³ Stripe script & webhook... & PayPal embedded buttons

which button did you click? PayPal or pay with a credit card? I set this DEMO on a testing accountā€¦ so there is no option to add countries to itā€¦ if donā€™t mind testing on a real account with a real credit card? I will refund the purchase ā€¦ I can add an item like $1 for a real test, and then I will refund itā€¦
I did all testing here in the USAā€¦ and it works besides opening an App in Glide Community

works well on mobileā€¦

please more feedback!

Iā€™m also have this trouble. Does not matter which button paypal or credit card. The screen disappearing evidently. in a befo il ready try stripe ant it works, but pay pal no.

Iā€™m trying from Russia and all of my future customers will pay from Russia.
Big thanks for your job! We are waitingā€¦

iā€™m cant test no real no virtual card , because process stops before e can see card fields

thank you so much for testing!!! I think the problem is that the DEMO app is set on the testing account that accepts the only USA IPā€¦ I might be wrongā€¦ I did try real Client ID with a polish customerā€¦ and it worksā€¦ i can switch to realā€¦ just not to put your real credit cardā€¦ ok?.. or Im gonna create a new demo with real ID, just give me a moment

this app is based on the real API, do not put your credit card.. it will be chargedā€¦
just check if it works until buttons generating

I see multiple checkoutsā€¦ no one is posting more issuesā€¦ I hope all is good :slight_smile:

I checked again. Everything works fine with Stripe, but with PayPal, the problem persists.

This screen is for the Paypal button. For the Debit card button - no reaction

Thank youā€¦ I see that the total amount is not generatedā€¦ hmm letā€™s find out whyā€¦ I think the problem is with Microsoft edge, did you try Chrome?

can you try now again? I pass total in the linkā€¦ not to be calculated by scriptā€¦ maybe edge has a problem with thatā€¦

do you have chrome?

no problem with stripe

stripe is a different conceptā€¦ let me get widows laptop and try over there

In chrome also, do not work

thatā€™s interesting, do you have a PayPal accont?

no

maybe there is no Paypal in your country?

did you try to click pay with a credit card, not Paypal button?

Maybe in my country, in two weeks there will be no Visa and Glide :slight_smile:

Yes i try, but result same

if Putin attacks Ukrainā€¦ there might be nothing from the west world