Status of SOC-2 compliance?

Right now we’re using it outside the context of our product but we may want to explore using it within and/or in conjunction with our Artemis app.

Here’s some quick links to Glide security info that I found:

1. Glide Security Overview
  2. Glide Security Whitepaper
  3. Glide with SSO

Within point #2 above, under Regulatory Compliance, the following is stated about SOC2 compliance:

Glide is actively pursuing the American Institute of CPAs industry-standard cybersecurity program, SOC-2."

Can the @glide team provide us with any updates on your progress of “pursuing” SOC-2 compliance?

Thank you!!

This might be a question for @BrettH .

1 Like

Things are moving along. It’s still a work in progress - when we have more information I will make sure @NoCodeAndy updates everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glide is Officially SOC 2 Type 1 Certified

I just saw the article link on Glideapps.com homepage!

I just found out that my company needs our vendors to be SOC 2 Type 2 Certified…

@BrettH is this something y’all are working towards?

2 Likes

I don’t know where it is on the roadmap. (That means when it’s gonna happen).

Thanks for the quick follow up here. I know it’s hard to offer specific timelines with roadmap. Do you know if it is even on the road map at all. Is it a priority or something that you guys are working towards?

Unfortunately, the company I work for won’t be able to use Glide until there is a SOC 2 Type II. Until then, I can continue to use it for personal use. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.