Rows missing - did i hit the free limit?

I’m on the free Glide plan and have created an office files management solution. But I just noticed that some of my rows from Google Sheets aren’t being shown in my app. Am i doing something wrong or did I hit the paywall?

It sounds unlikely that I’m using my row limits on the free plan (519 rows)

you’ve hit the limit… the max rows on free plan is 500

I thought the limit was 25.000 rows.

Not with the legacy plan that the OP is showing. They need to switch to the new plans if they want the new limits.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff thanks for the response. You are correct I’m on the Legacy plan. So what should I do now? Can I import my project to the new pricing? I’ll need to jump to the Maker plan in any case (because I need the Google Sheets sync).

Is there any documentation on transporting from Legacy to new ones?

You can create a new team folder and transfer your app from the old team to the new one. Or if you want to keep a copy in your legacy team folder, you can duplicate the app and transfer the duplicate. I tend to prefer moving a duplicate to make sure everything works as intended before committing to the new plan. As you’ve already mentioned, since you are using Google sheets, it will need to be a Maker plan at a minimum.

3 Likes

Thanks Jeff! this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.