Just sharing, what I have seen happening lately with certain apps, and the same in your app. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same and if so perhaps something to look into. But perhaps the problem is only on my side, but can also impact the users.
I am getting the following errors when trying to open the link:
" Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information)."
Yeah it is weird, I switched from my PC (Brave browser) to my Mac (Chrome browser) and is getting the same error. It is not all the APPs only certain ones. I also have an issue with some of the templates. I am beginning to wonder if it is not something to do with my google profile, as this is the only denominator between machines and browsers. But I also tested this, on the Mac with a different google user. and getting the same error for this specific APP. Really weird.