[RandomTeams] Pb with deleting multiple lines and question about the random fonction in Glide

Hey gliders,

So this is an app Random Teams to let the user create an activity in which a group of members (selected from Group A, B, C or D) are split randomly either in a fix number of team (chosen by the user) or in teams with fix number of people (I set the limit of 10 people in a team).

My goal was to try to figure out if without a google sheet, I would have a more clean deletion process. The results is better but there are still “residues” of the deletion made by a multiple repetitive step action and I wonder if there was a way like setting a time before the user is able to trigger another action or between 2 repetitive steps in an action.

If anyone has a way to be sur that a multiple step action is finished before triggering another one or a way to make a pause between 2 steps in that action that would be very helpfull.

Marco

PS : the other goal was to understand better the random function in glide in a single action column type. The behaviour of the random function is strange sometimes.