Product strategist who met again with programming <3

Hi Glide community!

Around 20 years ago I begun my career as a software developer (mainly Java, PHP and Ruby). At some point my career turned into leading teams, consulting, then product management and I eventually ended up building my career around product strategy. I am very interested in evidence-based product/technology adoption strategies.

I’ve lately found that there are companies out there who are struggling to line up their vision with the digital product they have or they are aiming at building. One of the main challenges is that they lack technical and product development knowledge and experience. Another reason is they don’t have enough budget to hire both a product strategist — e.g. to help them carry out UX research, design and facilitate product building — and a team of developers.

A couple of days ago I came across Glide and I already started putting it into real practice. I am very impressed about its potential and the idea of combining product strategy and software development, my two passions, through Glide started growing on me.

I am a noob with Glide and a little rusty in programming, but I think I already started gaining momentum with this tool.

I look forward to learning a lot from this wonderful community :heart:

6 Likes

Hi Gusa, welcome to the community, do always let us know if you need help!

1 Like