Process Orders with Quantities and Payments Country That Does Not Use Stripe

Hello,

Hope everyone is well. What is the most efficient and effective way to (1) Select quantity for items to purchase and not click the buy now button repeatedly and (2) Add the sellers Ewallet QR code or Ewallet email on the checkout screen so users can scan or send a payment to the seller.

We do not have Stripe in our country for payments.

I think you will have to build a custom cart functionality for this, where you use Form buttons to add items with custom quantities to the user’s cart.

1 Like

Hello. Ok. Thank you for the reply. Working on this. The tricky part is figuring how to delete the items once an order is placed and show a last order in the event the customer wants to use their last order to make a new order. Will also see if I can add a link to the ewallet/qrcode in Glide and then an email to be directed back to the app after payment confirmation.

1 Like

The delete items part can be triggered by a script or zap. I had a flow like that in one of my client’s apps. On every new row submitted to the Orders sheet, take the customer email from that row, go back to the Cart sheet and delete all rows with that email.

1 Like

Thank you ThinhDinh!

1 Like

Thank you David.