Per User Data on Choice Component

I’ve come across a scenario where I would have users create entries in a table with their email address attached. What I’d like to do is use those values in a Choice component elsewhere in my app. I would like to apply Per User Data so the only choices that show in the dropdown are those entered by that specific user.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff, yes - there’s definitely more things we can expand around per-user choice. Thanks for mentioning.

3 Likes

Going through this right now. The choices made by each user can be seen by all users as an option in a form/choices component. I came here thinking that I was ding something wrong but gladto know its not me. Hopefully a fix soon!

1 Like

I have a similar problem now. I would like a choice component to list only the values relevant to that specific record. i.e. List only the user names from that location.

Is this possible now?

Not yet. Still waiting for this feature. Ideally you could have all the same features on a choice component as what’s available for an inline list (per user data, filters, sorting).

3 Likes

I would be fond of those features for the “Choice Component”.
Also, do you think it could be possible to have a search bar within the “Choice Component”?
I currently do not use this component as my pickup list is 400+ item long =)
Best,

2 Likes

Glad to see this thread exists! This is the only launch feature I need for my MVP :slight_smile: Any idea if it is on the roadmap and, if so, when is the rollout?

Is there any clarity on whether this is on the roadmap?

It’s already there as of this week. Haven’t played with it yet, but new choice components have filtering, sorting and per user data. Existing choice components appear to be working as before, so you may have to delete and recreate the component to get it to show.

1 Like

Filters, sortings and per user data work all good! That’s awesome :+1:
Would “show search bar” be easy to implement as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like