Page of pictures ? - (App for vehicle register)

Ok so I have now changed the source that so I can get all of the pictures relating to one car, BUT it is always the same car !
I cant use the data from the picture to source the correct car

How exactly are you getting to that screen? It wasn’t clear from you earlier screenshots. From your vehicle details, I would imagine a button with the ‘Show New Screen’ → ‘This Item’ action, so it gives you a new screen, but attached to the correct row of the car you are viewing.

So I am going from this screen

to a details screen but it is referencing the “images” Sheet for the relations column when it is in the “Details” sheet ?

Working - from a button and using a custom action
MANY thanks

1 Like

I’m assuming you were using an action on the image itself before? I think that could still be possible by creating a relation in the images sheet that links the registration back to itself. Essentially, the details screen for the image would contain only an inline list that sources from that relation. But the only downside is that you could never have a different detail screen for the images sheet. It would always show a list. So instead the action on that images list would have to be Enlarge Image (if it’s available), Open Link, or Open Web View. Not sure how nicely any of them would display though. Otherwise, if you are happy with the button, then that may be the better option.

Edit: Ignore this. I was assuming a different scenario, which I think doesn’t apply in your case.

I’m so happy to have you as a mentor !
I really do try before calling out and I am learning as I go along.
I love working with Glide!
Thank you

1 Like