Open AI integration bug

I am facing identical problem as explained in this video, even tried all that is mentioned in this thread, even bought credit upfront on Open Ai , however keep getting the error generate Image: could not fetch…best part is that complete prompt is working fine with the same API

Request experts for help !!

Looks like a bug to me. When I check the requests on the other side - at openAI, the requests don’t appear there at all.

Thanks Christopher, It was working fine until the day before !!, Sorry I am a newbie ,trying to get my head around … could you could recommend for a resolve to this issue…

No issue,

report this as a bug.
Depending on your use case, this could also be a work-around in the meantime:

1 Like

If i apply Pexels on a table with 2000 rows to get an image depending on a product description. will it automatically cost me 2000 updates at a glance?

I just tried Pexels on a table of 20 rows in the builder, it consumed 20 updates according to Glide usage dashboard.

Correct, except that with OpenAI there are also 20 updates + the costs on the Open Ai side.

I cannot be 100% sure, but I think I saw David say somewhere that updates are only charged for rows that are viewed either in the layout or builder.

You could probably test this.

2 Likes

New here so not sure if this is helpful, but i’m having the exact same issue. Please say if there’s a better way for me to flag that i’ve got the same error. Have checked credits/credit card details OpenAI side and all as it should be, but no joy.

If this is specfically about the Generate Image action, I think it’s a bug.

I have faced the same bug yesterday. Checked everything - all was fine on OpenAI side and in Glide.
My solution was to remove and recreate the step in the Action - this solved my problem

1 Like