Notification Indicator in App Bar

Description: I am proposing the addition of a notification indicator within the app bar of Glide Apps. This feature should:

1. Display a Red Indicator: Show a small, red notification bubble on the app bar.
  2. Count-Based Alerts: The indicator should display a number, representing the count of specific items that require user attention. This count would be dynamically pulled from a designated counter field within the app’s database.
  3. User Interaction: When tapped, it should take the user to the relevant section of the app where they can address these items.
  4. Automatic Updates: The indicator should update in real-time as the count changes in the database.
  5. Visibility and Accessibility: The indicator should be prominently visible on the app bar and easily accessible.

Purpose and Benefits: This feature aims to improve user engagement by providing a clear and immediate visual cue for pending items that require user action. It would be particularly useful for apps that involve task management, user interactions, or time-sensitive content.

Impact: Implementing this feature would greatly enhance the user experience by keeping them informed about pending tasks or notifications in a non-intrusive yet effective manner, encouraging more frequent and efficient app usage.

I believe this addition would not only elevate the functionality of my app but also bring substantial value to the Glide Apps user community.

Thank you for considering this enhancement. I am eager to hear your thoughts and feedback on this suggestion.