Ok Gliders, I need your help.
I will use this post as a “journey” in creating the app so I can give back to the community as well as get help.
Don’t think I’m creating the app to go to Mars, it’s very simple however some steps are still a few complicated for me.
I have looked at various tutorials on yt regarding the topics I need, but I am missing something.
We are a group of people who play padel (a sport currently in vogue in Italy similar to tennis) since there are various reservations of various fields I thought to create an app that would allow us to know:
- Which matches are in the next few days
- In which games you are booked, to have a reminder
- The possibility to book games
How I came up with the app:
I am attaching an image of what I thought the flow might look like.
I’m not a developer and I only have basic knowledge, so forgive me for any mistakes.
At the end of the post, I’ll also include images (or maybe a video) of what the app looks like now and the “database” created.
Problems I’m trying to solve:
- Set a limit of bookings for matches of MAXIMUM 4 people.
- When a Player clicks to book, the booking appears on the first screen with “my bookings”.
- The user must be able to cancel himself if he can’t take part in the game anymore.
For now, I would say that we can solve these problems, in the video that I attach you can also see how changing users, the % that I set should become 50% and not remain at 25%.
I’m waiting for advice and thanks to those who devote some of their time to help me.
VIDEO OF THE ACTUAL APP: