Need help creating an application for a dance studio

Perhaps there is someone who can help the dance studio. I only understand Ukrainian, but I would like to try making an application here

If you are looking for someone to build an app for you, you can hire any of the experts here.

4 Likes

You could also have a look at Glide’s template gallery. You might find a template that fits for your studio and that you would adapt slightly.

1 Like

It’s a shame there’s nothing suitable

You posted in the forum twice about building an app for a dance studio and both of your requests are vague. What features would your app need?

Glide is great for custom applications. If your applications needs user management, subscription management, a calendar, leaderboards, then surely there are SaaS solutions out there that provide exactly that. I wouldn’t attempt to build an app in Glide if it already exists.

If you’ve already done your research and existing custome solutions don’t suit you, then that’s another story.

I did a Google search:

Octiv Fitness
BoxChamp
VirtuaGym
Bsport
Acuity Scheduling

There are probably tons more.

Have you tried asking ChatGPT?

Yes, but everything that Bard showed me (similar to the JPT chat) is not suitable functionally or does not exist at all