Navigating to a screen from 2 separate items

I am trying to link a screen which is already completed from a second input but when I link the old datasheet to the new navigation action, it opens a blank screen. Do I just have to re-make the other page? Or is there a way link the input to the already made screen?

Can you show us some screenshots? What does the “second input” mean in this context?

Sure thing! I have attached screen shots here. Basically its an ultrasound app. Now there is overlap for certain ultrasound scans where you may use the same views when evaluating different parts of the body. I have a “Subxiphoid” page looking at the heart in a specific view. We also use this view to evaluate trauma patients as part of the “FAST” exam. I want to link both the cardiac section and the trauma section to the same “Subxiphoid” information screen.

FAST Nav selection.png

Opera Snapshot_2024-02-12_222901_go.glideapps.com.png

FAST list.png

Is there a way you can combine the two conditions? Then you wouldn’t need the extra Show New Screen branch.

I dont think so the options are from two completely separate data sheets

hmm, actions are attached to tables. So how is it possible for the same action to be attached to two different tables?

Well thats what im saying. Since they are two separate data sheets I dont think it would be an option to make it the same action

oh, are you using Show New Screen → This item, or Show New Screen → Some other table?

If the latter, and each is opening a New Sceen on a different table, then yes, you’d have to build each screen separately.

thank you, i am doing that. Ok I think I can fix this

Hey So it looks like when I have a list of items in a data sheet and then navigate to the details patient of “this item” that is shows the same page for every single navigation. Why is each selctions details screen the same?
nav ocular
retinal detach text
Different item same text

In order to make each item have a separate page I need to navigate to a new screen and make a new data sheet for each and every item