My App icon don't upload

When I try to upload my personalized app icon, it does not upload. What can I do?

1 Like

Can you please share a screenshot of where in the builder you are trying to upload it? Is it in the Design options?

It only appears Uploading… and not complete

1 Like

I tested this on my app and it works fine. Perhaps it is a file size issue. Although there is no instruction on what the file size or dimensions should be. Can you try another file? I use these dimensions for the app button logo:

1 Like

It works on 144 x 144 pixels. Thanks a lot !!

1 Like

Hi Deena, i had the same problem today, i improved my size and dimensions file, but isnt work yet. do you have same ideia? i’m from brazil.

How is it looking at the moment? Do you mean the logo is still not correctly sized or is there another issue?

Yes, i have the issue, i decrease the file size, but it doesnt worked yet, appear uploading forever… what i can do?

What file size are you having at the moment?

13 kb, 100 x 100 pixels…

Hi, anny ideia?

Sorry, I have no idea why that doesn’t work. I assume you’re using PNG/JPG as the file type?

I solved, my network in my work was blocking something on the Glid upload icon, i did the same upload at my home and it works!!

1 Like