Multiple options filter PLEASE πŸ€—πŸ™

Good day All,

I know this should be under feature requests and I have already voted on it but I thought i should just bring it up again as it is very important and a very basic feature for most platform.

It would be greatly appreciated if we could be able to select multiple options on the native filter for pages. The option of using choice component is just an updates-killer. I understand that updates are revenue drivers for Glide but for us customers they are cost drivers and in some cases deal breakers. Pages has been around long enough to have this feature by now. While features like four-each or custom collection are appreciated, i don’t think the Glide team should ignore the feature requests as some of those requests are essential for some of us.
I am on a starter plan and recently had to create an App and a Page for a business listing App. I had to combine the 2 because on Pages there is no location component and on the App there is some features that are not available and can only be found on Pages.

The point I am trying to make is that, what should have taken me 1 month or 2 to create is taking double the time because I am having to recreate things as a result of things not being available on the 1 while it is available on the other.
No code is also about speed to launch…
The simple things should not be complicated e.g. Filtering a database based on multiple selections.