Multiple choice and import data form another sheet

I have a problem:
this is my first choice list "constructora"
and this is the second choice list “proyecto”, depends on the first list
now, I have to create on a third sheet,
with “constructor” and “project” options but in this part the column relation type does not work, so the second list depends on the first list.
How can i fix this ?.

I also need to import data from another sheet to new third sheet,
for example, click on ¨ + ¨ to create a new row in the third sheet but I already have some data in another sheet and I want to import it here so as not to repeat
How can I do that?

In your proyecto choice component, I believe you can use a filter like this:

Constructora is Screen’s Constructura.

It will be filtered by your choice of constructora in the first component, and hide the second choice component until the first is not empty.

1 Like

Yes, but is not a problem. The problem is if select AAA in the first choice, the second choice only the show result to AAA, which in this example the result to second choice is 111,222,333

Can you show a screenshot of your proyecto choice component filter setting? Like @ThinhDinh said, if you filter by Screen Value of fthe first choice component, then it will only give you the proyecto options that match the chosen constructors.

1 Like

thanks, it’s worked

1 Like

thanks for clarifying, it’s workwed.

NOw for that import data from another sheet to new sheet,
for example, click on ¨ + ¨ to create a new row in the new sheet but I already have some data in another sheet and I want to import it here so as not to repeat
How can I do that?

1 Like