Moving pro license to duplicate app

Hi gliders,

Did anyone try moving pro license from one app to another one.

Here the case:

I have a customer with 10 pro apps that are the same on glide side but different on the sheet.
Now, from time to time we need to update the design and instead of doing the change in all the apps I would like to change one app only and then duplicate the app 10 times and change the sheet and then move the pro license to the new apps.

Is that possible?

1 Like

Nice question

@david, @Mark, @Jason

Appreciate your input in this.

Thanks!

You can transfer Pro subscriptions in your billing settings:

Thanks, I guess I missed this assisnt need to cancel or change until now :wink:

Hi,

I was quite sure I saw the transfer subscription but I can’t seems to find them now. Can anyone confirm it is still there or was disabled?

Capture

I’m not sure we ever have that option. If I recall right the way to do it now is to downgrade one app then use the pro-rata credit to upgrade another one.

1 Like

Your suggestion is really helpful! I will try that.

1 Like

David, was the option “transfer subscription” moved somewhere else? I have a legacy subscription that I want to transfer to another app.

I’m not sure if you can transfer a legacy subscription. Once you remove a legacy subscription from an app, I don’t think you can get it back.

I don’t think there is a transfer option anymore. Instead you just need to downgrade your current app to a free app. Any remaining balance will be credited to your account. Then you can upgrade another account and any credit in your account will be applied to the new app.

2 Likes

That is unfortunate, I kept that legacy subscription in hopes to be able to lock-in that price forever. Well, it is what it is. i guess it is not worth it to keep a legacy subscription as I cannot transfer them as i used to.

Now I am trying to cancel it.
And when I try to edit the plan, it shows as both a Pro App (Legacy), and also as a Personal (Free). (Screenshot attached).

So when I click on the edit plan button… there is no option to make it a real Personal (Free).

So basically, it will not let me cancel/downgrade.

Anybody has encountered this situation?

1 Like

Hello, I am in the same situation.
Regards

@SantiagoPerez please help ^

1 Like

Hey guys,

can we have your support links?

@Tuttografica @Maryth_R

We do not offer legacy plans anymore!

We need to downgrade the app but you will not be able to use that plan on another one.