Missing publicly accessible but user could login option?

Hi there! I made a glide page that is publicly accessible but users can choose to sign in, kinda like a Google form. When I check the page again now all users are forced to sign in before seeing the main page and I was not able to locate the old " publicly accessible but users can choose to sign in" option. Instead, there is only “none” or “required”, and only glide members within my team can sign in now.
Is there any way to make my page publicly accessible but user could login?

I think you’re having a legacy plan app there, but not sure why your options are different than mine.

What happens if you choose the “None” option? I assume no one can sign in and it’s completely public?

exactly, when I select “None”, no one can sign in and it’s completely public. The login button on the top right corner simply disappears.

The thing is that wehn I created a new glide page, it shows me the same privacy setting.

I’m currently not enroll in any plan. Do you know what should I do to upgrade my app plan? Thank you so much for your time.

If you create a new team, you should get the new team plans. You can then transfer your apps into that team. If any of your apps are on paid plans, you’ll need to cancel the existing subscriptions before you can transfer them.

Ok I’m seeing the new login options right now!!

Thank you again for the time and the considerations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.