Link to current screen

Link to current screen do not work with “Image” component, it works only with button component. Please help to configure it with image “component”

1 Like

Wouldn’t a setup like this work?

I want this button to work as share button. See features part of my “image” component.
Note that it work when as button component, but I want to insert this “share” icon.

If you have any workaround solution which will help me to share this page to social media please let me know. Is it possible with zapier?

Ah sorry I misread that, I thought you want to link to the current screen in a relation. Apologies.

You can set that action up but that does not work correctly? What are you seeing when you press that image?

Have you tried it on the live app? The share action does not work in the Editor.

İt is not even clickable.
Is there any workaround to share page directly through WhatsApp or Messenger?

Чт, 26 нояб. 2020 г. в 13:53, Thịnh Đinh via Glide Community <glideapps@discoursemail.com>:

As Santiago said above, have you tried using it in the live app on your phone?

Yes I have checked, but did not work.

Чт, 26 нояб. 2020 г. в 18:26, Thịnh Đinh via Glide Community <glideapps@discoursemail.com>:

Do you have a video of the bug in action, or a link to the app so we can test?

Dear friend it worked. When I was using button to “copy to clipboard” after I was clicking the button it was showing “copied” but with Image component there is no “notification” showing that link is copied. Thats why this solution do not work for me.
Could you please let me know if there is such a solution that I can share the link to current page through WhatsApp or Messenger to other person.

Using the show sharing options action you can do that.

Thank you very much! You are doing great job! Love <3

2 Likes