Key resources persons | Help us help you

Dear fellow members,

I’ve noticed that there’s an increase of help requests but sometimes it gets hard for either the person who posts the topic or the one who answers to understand well your questions. Because this community is friendly and that we all want to help with the best of our abilities I’d like to create a sort of Key Resources Persons related to their “Field of activity” and/or Languages.

Help us help you !

Languages :arrow_down: :

Languages Key resource persons
English @Robert_Petitto @Jeff_Hager @ThinhDinh @Darren_Murphy @Rosewebstudio shchc adriasoce
French @AymenM @Alexis_AZOULAI
Portuguese :brazil: @Lucas_Pires
Indian @Manan_Mehta
German @Mark_Turrell
Spanish adriasoce

Skills :arrow_down: :

Skills Key resource persons
General @Robert_Petitto @Jeff_Hager @ThinhDinh @Darren_Murphy @Rosewebstudio shchc adriasoce
Scripts @Darren_Murphy
Layouts @Lucas_Pires
CSS @Mark_Turrell Robert_Petitto Uzo hisashi.fujita ThinhDinh Lucas_Pires
Solving “Impossible” Problems Jeff_Hager

I’m for sure missing quite a lot of people here, please do add your names according to your skill/language. This is a wiki post, which is editable by any TL3 and above users, if you are not a TL3 user and want your name to be added in the table please do not hesitate to reach one of us.

Hope this helps !

8 Likes

Thanks for putting this together, we’ll always try our best to help the community.

4 Likes

Amazing, thanks for this!

Looking good! Unfortunately, the post has reached the max of 10 user mentions per post!

Add your name without the @ !

Ex. : system ISO @system

2 Likes

You left out the most important skills category - drinking!!

I’d like to nominate both myself and @uzo for that category :beers: :beers: :beers: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :beers: :beers: :beers:

PS. @uzo is also pretty handy with CSS, as is our Japanese friend, @hisashi.fujita
PPS. I don’t think “Brazilian” is an actual language. Maybe Portuguese? :slight_smile:
PPPS. I’ll also nominate myself for the Pedantry category :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hahahahaha… i would stick to drinking category lol, I’m new in CSS… but scripts and gs formulas are my specialty… and graphics

2 Likes

I’d like to join this category please!

4 Likes
  • Hey, Jeff! What’s your power?

Jeff:

• It’s quite simple. All you need is:

6 Likes

It’s more like:

• Me: “I can do this, and it only needs 43 columns!”
  • Jeff: “Hold my beer… here’s how you do it with one column”

:rofl:

6 Likes

Lol exactly! :rofl:

When he just type with one hand while the other he’s drinking his beer :rofl:

4 Likes

Ha! I only strive to do just a little bit better than @Darren_Murphy. :wink:

3 Likes

So… is weekend! lets have some of my category skills put to test… Na zdrowie!

4 Likes

How many people do we need to eliminate to have a bottle like this?

1 Like

eliminate??? lol. are we in competition?

I haven’t got a clue on CSS, btw. I copy from others!!!

1 Like

And a night time glass of red wine extending my coding time by 2 hours, with occasional ‘holy cr*p’ moments when I delete things that annoy me that then break the entire app.

1 Like

hey… i do slowly getting more and more clues and structure knowledge … still learning… best time of my life. :wink:

1 Like