Integrar dados do glide com access

Olá Sou novo no Glide, no momento a empresa em que trabalho tem um sistema de gestão feito em office access, gostaria de saber se alguém sabe uma maneira integrar o glide com o sistema que temos, pois o glide seria o próprio sistema que temos, porém seria um Mobile, tem alguma maneira, mesmo que tenha que usar outros aplicativos, se alguém souber alguma maneira, por favor?

So “office access” is your database now? I assume you mean Microsoft Access and you want it to be your backend for Glide?

isso microsoft access, exatamente seja o Back-end, tem como fazer?

quero que por exemplo, todo pedido que eu fizer e envie, quero que vá para o sistema do cliente dentro do microsoft access

I think the only way it can work is you doing the syncing through a third-party service like Make.

• Create a Make scenario to push new entries from your Access database to a Google Sheet that will be used as the backend for Glide.

• For any changes in Glide, have another Make scenario to update that change back to Access.

Pretty time-consuming, but I don’t have any other ideas.

o glide não aceita MySQL? pois aí conseguimos fazer através disso

Glide supports Glide Tables, Google Sheets, Airtable, and Excel as data sources. Those are your options. If you can find a way to connect and synchronize your data with one of those four data sources, then you could probably make it work. Otherwise, no, there is no native way for glide to connect directly to an Access database or through MySQL.

Hola,

Not natively but you can use a Google Sheet as a bridge to send/receive data to/from MySQL Server creating a script in GS.
It’s your plan B!

I have done this before but with MS SQL Server.

Saludos!

1 Like

tem algum script que eu possa utilizar para fazer contato através do google planilhas para o MySQL? pois recebo uma mensagem de erro quando tento fazer, ja tentei 3 scripts

I would maybe look into connecting your Access database to Excel instead of google sheets. Excel is an option for a data source in Glide and I think there are some native abilities to connect the Access and Excel. But, I’m not sure if that would allow you to edit data in the Access database through the Excel sheet. It may be for viewing only.

1 Like

Hola!

On web you can find many examples but you could start with this one that looks friendly:

1 Like

Olá!
tentei fazer com este script e segue a mensagem de erro no app script, sabe alguma outra forma, ou se eu estiver fazendo algo de errado, poderia me instruir?