Info Icon as a component

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Nevertheless, people have recommended some nice workarounds in this thread, hopefully there would be a native solution soon. John or Jeffโ€™s methods would deserve the solution.

2 Likes

Thank you! We can do a lot with rich text it seems and the community uses it alot! I am not using html because Glide has been very clear that it could go away at any time. Iโ€™m not an engineer so if I build with a bunch of workarounds, I wonโ€™t be able to manage dealing with the fallout. Thank you for sharing this! I actually thought yesterday that click to hide/show sections of our details pages would be a great enhancement. Itโ€™s on my list of feature requests to make!

3 Likes

Yeah, Emojiโ€™s are inconsistent between devices with the exception of a few that are very similar. I use emojipedia.org which shows how each emoji looks on each device. I just like using them because you can inject them into place where only text is the available options. I also consider that in some cases, a user is only on one device, so as long as it looks good, they wonโ€™t know how it appears on different devices.

I do like @Robert_Petittoโ€™s idea of using the โ“˜ ASCII character. Much more consistent across devices compared to emoji.

2 Likes