Image Carousel on New Glide

Ok yes, I was thinking it might be the same. Thanks! Do you think it would be better to have a seperate free app just for image uploads for security?

Difficult to say, but probably not. What’s your concern from a security perspective?

If there is a bug and tab visibility breaks, the images are just profile photos for businesses no nothing personal, but wouln’t want people to have to option to change the images.

Nevermind, this method works well…I’m overthinking it…time to sleep. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, I have followed a few YouTube tutorials on how to create an image carousel using Sheets & it worked in Classic Glide. However, I cannot get it work in New Glide Apps. I have tried using Sheets in Glide Apps & using the above methods using Glide Table and nothing is working. Please help me understand what I am missing. I am fairly new on here and never learned how to use Excel or other Spreadsheets in school so its always been an intimidating thing for me. That’s why I LOVE GLIDE! It makes me feel like a developer, Spreadsheet savvy creator and so much more with ease. I don’t want to give up!!

1 Like

Thanks for replying. So is it that this thread was regarding making a carousel in Glide Classic then?

Yes, this thread is over 2 years old. Well before Glide Pages (New Apps) even existed.

2 Likes

I’d love to have a way to make image carrossels in the New Glide Apps

Best option for now, or you could use horizontal cards/tiles.

Yea, but it doesn’t quite work with what I had in the Classic Version.

For each row of my table I have an array of images.

So everytime I open a Detail Screen for each of the rows I can see the respective array of images, using the Image component.

But in the New Glide Apps I can’t. :confused: