I need help to have default glide form elements enter values to two different tables

Hi Guys,

I have a default form of glide which is entering data to Table 1.

But I need few text entry input which needs to be sending data to table 2.

Is it possible to do it in the same default form?

I tried adding container but its showing only same table to write values to.

**Scenario is **

I am asking my form fillers

Wether they want to add Another POC details → if they say yes then it’ll show extra text entry input fields which should pint to another table 2.

Marked in Red is Toggle turned on and Add values to my form button.

Marked in Green is the Collection item showing blank because I limited the item to show nothing in title etc and show only 1 item

I have done a very Hacky solution for now Where I added a container and added collection pointing to Table 2.

Whenever the toggle is turned on I show the new container collection

I limited the number of items to 1 and Showing Default add form button where user can enter all details to be filled in Table 2.

Is there a way I can show the fields on toggle and make it write to table 2?

I mean any better way to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Dilip

I even solved the Green Coloured portion showing up by Filtering data to not show the list view item.

But I still feel there might be better and easier way to do it.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Regards,
Dilip

First up, a form can only write data to one table.

Have you tried using a form container that writes to table 2? Or your button can just open a new form to submit data to table 2?

Thank you for the reply.

Right now I have used Two containers

Please find screenshot below

1st Container shows the list view of the Table 1 with all elements of List view hidden, It just shows the Add button which opens up the Form to fill data to Table 1

2nd Container is the form to fill data to Table 2

I know that my first container where I am hiding list items and just showing the + button to Add form data is Hacky solution

Not sure wether it is recommended.

Can form container be created inside a opened form?

Regards,
Dilip