I am not able to view the data for different user in my Glide app

Hello everyone, I build a app and all things are working fine but I can only view the data of the first entry user in the users table and whenever I shift to a different user all I can see only the first users data and not anyone else. Can anyone please explain to me why is this happening?

And what can I do to solve it?

When that happens it usually means that you have a screen that is attached to the Users table, and you don’t have either of the following:

• Row Owners applied, or
  • A filter on the screen

To fix it, you probably need to apply one of the above. Which depends on whether or not you need to keep user data secure. If you do, then the easy fix is to apply Row Owners to the email column in your Users table. If you don’t, then apply a filter to the screen: “email is signed in User”.

I applied the filter of Signed user but still nothing is showing.
And how do I apply Row Owner to the email column?

Let me show you the screenshots:

**First User screen:**

**2nd user signed In:**

**Users Table:**

You are applying the filter to the wrong place. See below:

1 Like

Still showing the first user data only

Will this happen to other users after I publish it?

You showed us the collection visibility filter on the card, but we don’t see exactly the filter. Not visibility, but a collection filter

Okay… Below is the filter screenshot. And one more thing, the data for the signed in user is showing in user profile but not in the other tabs:

And no,Darren means the filter of Home not visibility, but filter. Because if you havent filtered home, so it will handle data of the first user

Apply signed user filter there

1 Like

@Darren_Murphy and @slscustom.ru
Thanks a lot, it worked. Thank you for helping me with this. I was really stuck.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.