Hello community, I need help with a logic, I am learning about Glide and have made great progress, but I am stuck in this context:
I have a search to be done in a table, this table has the following composition:
- The idea is to have a text entry (input) where I will enter the CNPJ (number)
- If the input is not found, that is, the entered CNPJ is not equal to any CNPJ in the database, I will return = Available client for negotiation.
- If the input is found, that is, the entered CNPJ is equal to some CNPJ that is already in the database, I need to make another verification in the Status column.
- If the CNPJ is found, I search the status column that can have two statuses: lost or won.
- If the status is = lost, I will return = Lost client, available for negotiation.
- If the status is = won, I will return = Already our client.
Google Sheets Formula:
- I used the following formula in GS and it worked smoothly:
=IF(ISBLANK(G2),"",IFERROR(IF(VLOOKUP(G2,API!A:E,3,FALSE)="won","Already our client";IF(VLOOKUP(G2,API!A:E,3,FALSE)="lost","Lost client, available for negotiation")),"Available for negotiation"))
- I tried to use the logic in GS, but there are 40,000 CNPJs, which makes the search very slow (discarded).
- I tried to use a search logic (input) + IF-THEN-ELSE column, but the input seems to search line by line and not the entire column, if you know how to do this.
- I tried to use common lookups, but I did not know how to relate the first CNPJ search with the conditions in case the CNPJ is found and I need to verify the status.