I want to monetize my glideapp how I can monetize other than selling app or paid membership.
Consulting or selling product within your app.
Hi @Wire_of_news_WON, welcome to the Glide community forum.
There are a few threads already around this topic, but off the top of my head, there are a few ways you can monetize your apps or skills using Glide:
- Create Glide templates and sell them in the template store.
- Create your own e-commerce app and sell via your app.
- Create a freemium app where users need to pay to access your app or premium content or features within your app.
- Become skilled at Glide and build apps for companies for a fee. Optionally (and ideally for you) you may include consulting and retainer fees for ongoing maintenance. See Glide for digital agencies.
- Become part of the Glide Partner Program and share revenue with Glide when building apps for organizations.
- Build an app, create the business around it and then sell the app/business (for instance on Flippa)
- There are probably other ideas which I haven’t mentioned.
Browse around the other threads to see what others are doing to see what might work best for you. Many Gliders are using the ideas above, so you’re asking your question in the right place
But is it easy to sell your app after you upgrade to pro? Is there a tutorial onhow to do that, once you upgrade?
hello, my name is deni, and i am new to this world
could anyone tell me, please…
if i place my app in google playstore free of charge, where people can install it for free to their sphone and us it daily, do i get my share of profit (fee or somewhat) for their using my app?
thank and regards
Hi Deni. That’s not really how glide works.
What you will be creating with glide is a web app which is shared via a link (url) not downloaded from play store.
Others have sort of made it to the App Store but it’s not supported as a function of glide and therefore not encouraged and your app may or may not work.
One common way to monetise is to create a membership app where you charge for using it or to let the user access premium parts of the app.
Creating membership is possible but not built as a feature within glide. You will have to do some work and may need to use 3rd party software to get it going.
There are plenty of posts on this forum about creating membership so have a search around if that is something you want to learn about.
Alternatively there are some great ideas above…
Thx u sir
I Will take my time to learn more about this monetization