How to get quantity based on the start date and end date

Hi

is it possible to get the quantity of order based on the start date and end daate choosen manually?

I have this quantity of orders column and start and end date.Currently it is listing all the quantity.

Is the start/end date supposed to be in the same sheet as the orders? I feel like this selection should be in a working table or users table.

Then, you’d lo have an if then else to determine if the order date is within the two dates. If so, then sum, else zero. Then do a rollup column of the If then else.

3 Likes

Hi

Is the start/end date supposed to be in the same sheet as the orders? I feel like this selection should be in a working table or users table

Answer: it’s in the snack list table, which is the table contains all the details I need.so i created here.

Then, you’d lo have an if then else to determine if the order date is within the two dates. If so, then sum, else zero. Then do a rollup column of the If then else

Answer:

Have created the start and end date,but didn’t know how to create the ite column based on the solution given by you.

Hi

Added some screenshot explains what exactly i need.

i have selected the date of today both in start date and end date,at the same time have created an order showing in the list first “SATTUR KARASEV” as 26 packets but it should show only 1 packets.if i ordered another order today of the same snack n quantity as 1 it should show 2 packets.the sum quantity should show based on the date i selected.

Have added a screenshot showing the ite column,i couldnot use the lookup column in ite column with a range to select like within ,its shows only empty andd not empty.If i change that lookup column to rollup column ,it shows either the latest,earliest date only comes.

Any possibility of getting the outcome based on the date selected?

That looks like it lacks some steps.

If you’re keeping it on the same sheet, first you should have two single value columns to cast the chosen value to all rows. Use Single value > First > Start Date/End Date.

Then an if then else column as Bob said. If date is before Start Date then 0, if date is after End Date then 0, else sum.

Hi

I have the start date and end date both are single value column and it has filled in all columns.

i Have only one problem of constructing the ite column.
what my date ordered field is a look up column getting values from order table.

when i construct my ite column,if i selected that lookup column(date ordered) it show only two options is empty and is not empty.so how should i change it to work.

result should be when i select the two dates,it should show only the count of snacks within the date only.
for example,if my overall snacks count is 25,if i ordered yesterday 2 packets and today 3 packets,if i select yesterdays date as start date and todays date as end date,it should show 5 as count.

To me, this looks like the single value columns should have been on the Orders table instead.

You cast the start date and end date to the Orders table, use the logic I mentioned below to return the final order amount.

Then, bring that back to the Snacks List through a Relation > Rollup Sum combo.

1 Like