Do you like spending your time around the Glide community and you don’t want to miss anything ?
Well, I have the solution that you need ! I will show you how to get notifications from the Glide Community !
The Glide Community Tutorial
- You first have to get an app named DiscourseHub. It is totally free and only takes a few seconds to download to your iOS or Android device.
- You will see the home screen when opening the app, press the + button to add the Glide Community (as well as any other discourse forums if needed)
- Copy the following link and post it in the bar:
- Click connect and sign in to your account.
- Make sure to allow notifications.
If you have questions, feel free to write them down below
- Yes (and I like it ! YAAY !)