How to copy layouts across tabs

Thank you for the thoughtful reply @Jeff_Hager

I’ve been thinking about this and initially I thought I would go with per-user data, but then decided that having a HOME page with buttons for each user would be a more desirable solution. Each button would then show 2 inline lists (phone call follow-ups and appointments) for that user. So basically the first solution that you have recommended.

Of course I would have to pull all the data into one sheet for this to work. I am creating a test app with a calendar view for all the appointments for the whole team (which has not been possible so far with our spreadsheet) to entice the team. Hopefully that works out.

Also, since the dataset is large, I am also thinking of trimming the flab by removing unnecessary records (unviable leads) every month or so using a script. I’ll move those to another sheet that Glide won’t use or maybe even another spreadsheet for further analysis.

I do have a couple of questions though.

1) Each user will have about 1000 leads that they must call, so the phone call relation is going to pull 1000 records or even more. I’m not sure how Glide handles this internally and whether it would hit some limit causing the app to break down. Can Glide handle a relation with more than 1000 records?

The only way I can get my team to switch completely to Glide is to retain their ability to view their data separately (like how we’re doing now with the individual sheets for each user), so it’s crucial that when I pull all data into one sheet the Glide relations never break down.

2) Every day we must manually allocate leads to each team member. So I would still need to retain access to the main leads sheet (which has everyone’s data) in Google Spreadsheets itself where someone would append a bunch of records to the bottom of the dataset. I’m guessing this would not cause any problems at all since we are only appending records and not fiddling with headers or adding new tabs, is that correct?