I’m working on a medical app to do the following stuff:
- Create new patients record (basic demographics)- Done
- Record their diagnosis- Done (via a choice component of pre-decided diseases)
- Input Prescription like Medicine Name (e.g. Paracetamol), Dose Quantity (e.g. 1 tab), Dose Timings (e.g. Morning only OR Morning + Evening) - Done (via 3 choice components for each medicine)
Let’s say, I allow a max of 5 medicines to be prescribed. So, there are 5 * 3 (1 each for medicine name, dose quantity and dose timing) = 15 choice components required and hence 15 columns to store these values.
All of these data can be added while creating a new patient’s record (i.e. Basic demo + Diagnosis + Prescription). All this is working fine so far.
What’s the Problem?
How can I see all this prescription values info as a single readable text box or a table? Is there any way to combine all the values from these choice components. Something like this-
- Med-1 | Quantity | Timing
- Med-2 | Quantity | Timing
…and so on…