How to apply for Glide Experts?

Hi Friend,
Can you please suggest how to apply for Glide experts?

Regards

1 Like

After Clicking this https://experts.staging.glideapp.io/
it asks for an email id, I have used Google to Sing in after sign-in getting blank pages

Any idea?

Uploading: Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 7.31.07 PM.png…

About the behavior of the app, I don’t know, but @JackVaughan had said this below

Yea just investigating this now. Thanks

Thank you :pray:

It is now fixed.

3 Likes

Hi @JackVaughan

I have applied for Glide expert but did not get any notification from Glide after submitting the form.
It almost 2 months, is there any way to track the status of my application

I already Build Covid Resource applications that use by more than 100K People from India

Also, I have designed a template for Glide Store

Also, I have developed a few glide app to track our Tema’s Productivity, etc

Am I eligible for Glide Expert Program?

I So helped almost 1500+ International brands to set up and Scaleup their online business now focusing on ‘No Code’ to help non-technical people to build their own products using Glide and building some ready-to-use apps for them.

Best,
Sudipta

1 Like

Hmm, not sure what’s happened here. I’ve asked @PabloMFalero to follow up with you.

I’m on it @Sudipta, I’ll get back to you this morning

Hi @Sudipta , I went through the experts app but I haven’t seen your profile or application. What e-mail did you use to sign up?

hello@mswebdesigner.com

Hi @PabloMFalero
Hope you are doing great
Any update regarding my expert listing?
Not heard from you
Best,
Sudipta

Hi,

Are the Glide expert applications open? I submitted an application 1.5 months ago and did not hear anything back. Please let me know

@PabloMFalero

@JackVaughan tagging you here :slight_smile:

Thanks @PabloMFalero!

@Sudipta expert applications are closed at the moment but we will be re-opening them again very soon.

cc @NoCodeAndy

1 Like