How do I get an alarm when I leave a comment?
Hey @_ffwpu Great question! There are a few ways to do this. If your Glide project is built from Google Sheets, one way is to create a Zap connected to the comments table.
Are you linked to Glide tables?
It’s a good idea because it’s an alarm using Zap. I would appreciate it if you could tell me a sample app template.
- Create an account on Zapier using the email address your applications google sheet is connected with.
- Create a new zap by connecting Google Sheets with Gmail.
- Connect your applications google sheet to Zapier.
- Select “App: Comments” tab from your sheet as the source.
- Set the trigger to “Send email when new row is added”.
- Connect your Gmail account.
- Draft the message.
- Publish zap.
I don’t know if I’m being too greedy, but is there any alarm with sound and vibration?
You can change your phones settings for that.
Change the ringtone to something else for Gmail emails and set them on vibration
I assume you want to alarm other people, so please take a note on how many people you want to alarm with this function, otherwise you will run into some problems with quota restrictions.